Saturday, September 08, 2007

It was a good friday!!

Just came back home... I've enjoyed myself... I always like to hang out with them... Them as in my ex-colleagues esp with today's group... PW, Susan, Ray and wife... I love them from the bottom from my heart... Esp to PW because he always provide me light when I am in darkness... He is really my role model...

Dun forget my dear sista Susan... Love her too... She will give good advice and will listen to wat u say... A very good friend indeed... Thank God for that...

Back to the evening... We went to Central's Ma Maison... PW was the last to arrive... But before he came, the rest of us had already eaten... Not full though... So we decided to go for second round... We wanna bluff PW that we had waited for him before we eat, so wat we did was to clear everything from the table and pretended to be very hungry... And he really believe us.. haha... fun...

Then after we went to wine network at dempsey road... Drank 2 whites and 1 red... talked a lot of crap...

All and all it was a wonderful evening...

Love u guys!!!

No comments: