Thursday, June 26, 2008

Messing with Zohan

HA!! Went to watch the Zohan just now with Susan, PW, Ray and Zhao Ling...
It was quite a funny show... I did laugh at a few scenes... Esp the big ass mama scene... But other than that I can hardly laugh leh... I think I heard more laughter from my left side's crazy Sue (who started laughing even B4 the show starts)

Hmmm... Sometimes I wonder what kinda movie makes me laugh... Come to think of it, I hardly laugh at the comedies which I've watched in the cinema... I dun like to watch Jack Neo's lame jokes movies, I dun really like 周星驰's comedies, I dun laugh at shows such as "Dude. Where's my car?"... Because I find them too lame...

But I really laugh Tv shows such as "Whose Line is it anyway?", "Goodness Gracious Me", some episodes of "Friends" (but most of the time are the NG scenes) and a very old british comedy which i forgot the name, its about a language school teaching English... Maybe those are my kinda humour...

Oh my... Almost all of them are British, even though I watched the American version of "Whose Line is it anyway?", the show is originally British...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's "mind your language"! think sometime we think too much ah juz let go! every wonder y those airheads are always happy? sometime being silly or lame once a while aint tat bad...juz laugh and dun bother...laugh and forget for at that moment...u're happy and u dun ve to get a damn wat others think ;)