Sunday, July 06, 2008

Outing on last Friday

Last Friday, PW and I went for a run at ECP... It has been such a long time since I step foot on the tracks of ECP... I started near the end of ECP where the new park is located, ran to the NSRCC then back to the starting point... I think I've ran for only about 3 km, but it was a very comfortable and refreshing run...

Then after that we went to pick susan up to have dinner at Arab St... It was the first time I've been there... The place was so happening... It is a great place for all photographers to take beautiful pictures... We had Arabian food of course... The food was good... I forgot to take pictures before we ate, so here is a piece of fat from the mutton which I resisted from eating...


After that, we went to Harry's @ Dempsey Hill... How I hated the Dempsey Hill now, becauuse its so crowded and noisy now... It used to be so quiet and classy... But anyway, we went for a drink @ Harry's... As usual, it's 'my birthday' everytime we went for drinks... So our dear susan wrote a dedication for me again... *sigh... haha... Lucky no dancing on the stage this time... So here are the pictures... Quality wise, blame it on the camera phone...




The above is "Singapore Sling", but its erm... erm... I think I will stick to beer at Harry's...

No comments: