Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was kidnapped

I was kidnapped... This afternoon, I received a call from my mum's colleague... He sounded very urgent...

The conversation goes like this:

Colleague: Hello. Are u alright? Where are u?

Me: I am good. At home now.

Colleague: Are u sure? I am so and so... What is your full name?

Me:Cy... What happened?!

Colleague: Ok... I will call u back again...

Seconds later...

Collegue: Hello... Call me back using your house phone number...

Me: Ok

I called back

Me: Hello

Colleague: Your mum just received a phone call saying that you owe a huge sum of money... So u are alright. ok... I know what to do...

I called my mum then know everything... My mum received a call from 'one of her sons' crying out loud "Mummy!! They keep hitting me!" Then the kidnappers told my mum that I was a guarantor of someone then that someone ran away... with $80k...

So now a police report has being made...

Lucky we got watch 'crimewatch' on tv

So people let this be a reminder that to stay clam in this situation. Use another phone to call ur loved ones to ensure their safety...

Thanks to my mum's colleague that everything is resolved...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa I didn't know this kinda stuff really happens. O_o; Glad that everything's okay at the end of the day.