Sunday, December 28, 2008

凤飞飞

Ok ok... I'm old... I like to listen to 凤飞飞 and even wen to her concert just now... BUT my brother and sister also went with me together with my parents, so who's old?! hahaha

The concert was fantastic!! It was way way way much better then the other one we watch earlier this year... Her 台风 and stage presence was excellent! I will watch her again when she comes to Singapore again...

What was lacking in the concert is the very very lousy Singaporean audience... They werealllike dead fishes who can't clap their flippers... If not for the taiwanese fan club, i think this concert will be dead even though what's on the stage was world class...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say Happy New Year! ^_^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.