Monday, February 23, 2009

Yoga Lin

Went to watch Yoga's concert last sat... It was SPLENDID!!! Although some people may say that he's boring but I think its his style and his type of songs that he likes and affected him in some ways or another... Its true that songs of the songs are unheard of but I think he sang very well... For a newcomer like him, I think he is very good. Imagine he got 2 encores and I think Ningz and I got quite high towards the end... One regret is that he didnt sing '伯乐' which is one of my favourite song of his...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each to his own, I guess. I never did like Yoga though. If not for Aska's departure from One Million Stars, he will not have stood a chance in winning the competition. (I dislike Aska too.)

Maybe I'm just biased coz my idol is Jam. XD

Trepxe said...

Haha...
i dun like either Jam or Aska... Dun like their voice... haha... I dun mind Peter Pan though... Like you said ,'Each to his own'

Anonymous said...

Eh... siang si Peter Pan???