Monday, February 05, 2007

Cashflow game

Anybody who read 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' will surely noe about this 'Cashflow' game... Its supposed to be a game to let u noe how to be rich... I managed to play this game last sunday... I must say I learnt something thru the game... These are wat I've learnt:

1) Grab any opportunity to make money. And I really mean 'GRAB ANY OPPORTUNITY'. Cos If u let the opportunity to slip, there may not be another one in 2000 yrs.

2) Once u got 'some' money, (Wat I mean by this 'some' money is that this sum of money is big, but not big enough to make big business.) go for alot of smaller business which can earn u a lot more money so that u can go for big business. BUT if u got the opportunity to do big business with ur 'some' money, go ahead.

3) Its a matter of choice. U are who u choose to be.

4) Dun be lazy. Once u ponder, people will be ahead of u.

No comments: