Monday, February 26, 2007

I've got stone...

I was awoken with a pain that I've never felt in my life before on friday morning at around 6am++... It was sooooo painful that I thought I am giving birth... I was taken to Changi General Hospital by my parents... While waiting for my turn, I was fidgeting in my seat while grabbing to my mum's hand... Its this painful...

After a basic examination, urine test and x ray, the doc concluded that I have stone in me... DAMN!!! Cos according to him, my urine contains a lot of blood, because the stone is making its way out of the small dark smelly place while not forgetting to create some pain as a parting gift for me... After the doc gave me a jab, i felt much better and he gave me 2 days mc... Oh did I forget to mention that that friday was my company's off day, whihc means I do not have to work on that day... How suay can i be...

After everything, the doc asked me a very weird qn. "which Jc are u from?"... I was like "huh?" but I answered him "TPJC" then I added, "cannot be the same as u lah, cos u are a doctor." haha... Indeed, he was not from tpjc, he was from TJC and is of the same age as me... Then he asked wat i do for a living, me said "construction worker lor... an engineer... A job which gave me this precious stone, cos me have to stay in the tunnel for quite some time and cannot go wee wee."

I wanna quit!!!

p.s. If u have a friend who is a doctor, born in 1981 and studied in TJC. He may be the doctor, ur friend, I am talking about... Lucky he is doctor who is friendly, or else my day will be worse with a cold unfriendly doc...

2 comments:

hui xuan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I don't think I know the doc bah, even though I'm born in 1981 and studied in TJC.. haha....

What's his name? (Just curious)