Monday, March 05, 2007

God is around

I am not trying to preach anything, but just wanna share something... God is around...

Last wed, I was working... I was trying to hoist down 6 cable drums into the train below, but alas, it was raining cats and dogs... Due to safety reasons, we cannot hoist anything down.. I dunno why, but I prayed... I prayed hard... Because if I cannot hoist down the drums, I have to do it the next day very early in the morning and bo bao that the weather will be good to hoist somemore, moreover cable pulling starts next day.. So therefore I prayed... I was speaking in tongues...

Amazingly, the rain turned from heavy to small drizzle... Then after we finished loading the drums, it began to rain bigger again... Thank GOD...

Now I really have to pray for the stone to be out of my body forever and ever...

No comments: