Monday, March 19, 2007

Damn u oysters!!!

Went to Vivocity with Zhixiong for dinner and movie last sat... We decided to go to Sushi tei to have our dinner... We ordered a Kaminabe, a chicken don, sashimi salad and the Damn oysters...

Y am I cursing the oysters? Because it caused me to vomit 5 times and LS 5 times from 1am until 4am on monday morning until I went to CGH AGAIN for the 3rd time this month... Damn it... Got this viral infection... Called Zhixiong just now and he also kena the same thing... So I ask him to go see a doc, then search for the receipt for that dinner and me decided to look sushi tei up... I wan compensation!!! Damn u oysters!!

Btw, we watch 300. heard that its bloody and gross, but i find it ok only leh... plot so so, fighting scene ok ok... Just see alot of half naked men fighting their heads off literately... Oh did I forget to mention a couple of breasts too?

overall me give the movie 2.5/5... give them a pass for the breasts.... hahaha

No comments: