Sunday, July 15, 2007

Finally

What am I doing up so late at night?? Or rather early in the morning???

I'VE FINALLY FINISHED FINAL FANTASY XII!!!

haha... ok lah... its just a game... But I have being playing it on and off for quite some time liao... Spent a lot of time leveling up and look thru the guidebook (ok loser i know... but who cares!! haha)...

Wanted to level up some more and to get the ultimate weapon, but very difficult lah... so me decided to finish it once and for all.. muahaha...

Since my level is so high liao (recommeded level is above 45, mine is 77... This is how crazy I am), the big big big boss is like a breeze... Got sweat a bit but small drops lah... I didnt even use 2 of the characters!! haha... This is how good I am... muahaha...

ok... time to sleep liao.... ho ho ho

No comments: