Friday, July 20, 2007

Lost and Found???

I couldn't sleep so I went to dig up my box of 'treasures' which I kept all the cards and letters ever since primary school... Boy there are really a lot of stuff...

After reading thru some cards and letters, I began to miss 2 of my bestest friends in primary school whom I've lost contact for the last 10 years... They are Beishi and Ming Shan...

Ming shan was my 'godsister' in primary sch... We lost contact after she had her 'N' levels at Ngee Ann Secondary school... I even went with her to collect her results... Then dunno y suddenly we lost contact... According to her lastest letter to me, she was planning to go to Australia to further her studies... How I miss her... She was the only person who really understands me and stood up for me when everybody outcasted me... Btw she is 1 yr older than me... For all I know, she is a Malaysian with VERY strict family and her aunt lives in Singapore near Joo Chiat... Tried to look her up in the net, but in vain... I think I will go down to Ngee Ann to look for her contact...

Beishi was one of my best friends too... I remembered during the later years of primary sch, Yanming, Beishi and I will stand in one corner to have our meal during recess time... I managed to look her up a few years later and we went to watch NDP together... I sorta remembered her house tel no... Maybe one fine day I will try to call or maybe go look for her father's shop if its still around...

The box of treasures really bring back memories... I think I will post some pictures up... But I may get a lot of complains later on, because everyone was damn ugly...

No comments: