Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Belated Hainan Updates

As most of u know, I went to Hainan in Oct. Here are the pics.


Taken at the budget terminal... The budget terminal is really budget... Ironically the slogan is "Enjoy the differences" This is my grandmother by the way. haha...


Its a 4 hours flight... I was bored...


My cousin was bored too... hahaha


The road back home...


The kitchen at the house... I wonder how they cook at night??


The grand entrance...


The house number...


The spread... It may be simple but its damn good ok...


I was eating the "jian dui", a traditional hainan food.


The insides...


My parents got married again... haha


This is my 20 yr old nephew... A bit too skinny though... or else quite handsome eh... haha


All Hail to Chairman MAO!!!


The aftermath of the firecrackers... Its a tradition to light up firecrackers when praying to the ancestors...


My grandmother's sister on the extreme right... The one rubbing her eyes is my grandfather's brother's first wife...


From left: my nephew, my grandmother's brother's son's son, dunno who <-his mother??, me and my cousin


Big family pic of the Luos... haha


Me and my parents over dinner...


The beach...


Me and the beach... Damn hot lor... but nice sand and sea...



If you see that your parents are praying for you, you will be touched... See how sincere they are??


The 108m tall Guanyin


Corn juice anyone?

No comments: