Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stories

I've watched 'Enchanted' with my ex-colleagues at Plaza Singapura last night... It was quite a funny movie... After the movie,I took a long bus ride home...

During the bus ride, I looked at all the different faces on the bus, by the roadside and on the road... Suddenly it occured to me that each and every one of them has a story behind each faces...

Since everyone has their own stories, there has to be characters... And who are the characters? Everyone whom they have come across and made an impact/difference in their lives and they too are characters of other people's stories... Everyone is interconnected and everyone has their own stories and everyone is part of a lot of other people's stories...

Have you thought about what kinda character are you in the stories of the people around you? Who are the main characters in your story?

No comments: