Thursday, October 09, 2008

Photography interest rekindled

Thanks to my sis, who kept pestering me to get a DSLR so that she can take pictures when we go to Turkey the end of the year, the photography interest which was asleep in me for eons has finally rekindled.

When I was young, my father bought a SLR because I like to take pictures. But due to the weight and laziness, I gave up months after. Then here comes IA period, where I met Eugene, SZ and Jane who are fanatics in photography, I slowly pick it up again. But still I hate the weight of my lao kok kok camera, so I use a prosumer camera instead. After the canon prosumer camera died on me, I do not own a camera anymore.

On the other hand, my sis loves to take pictures wherever she goes. And I have t admit that she does take good pictures. If you go to her blog, you will see tons of pictures by her. So she wanted to get a DSLR.

To be frank, she knows nothing about taking a good picture, the technical parts that is, she managed to take good pictures.

So after a bit of pestering from her, I decided to look up for a bit of infomation about cameras and photography. And the fire in me lit up, even though its a very very small match fire now. haha...

Who knows, maybe I will get a DSLR and take award winning pictures in future... haha

*Just a thought

No comments: