Thursday, October 02, 2008

???

Last Sat me and my friends went to Kallang Leisure Park... After that when I went to the Kallang MRT station, I was surprised by the amount of people there... Its only then I realised that the pick up point for the F1 race is near Kallang, so there is an abnormal amount of people in and out of the station... This is not the point, the point is the service I've witnessed there...

When me and my friends went thru the gantry into the station, we noticed a woman trying to go thru the gantry... She was tapping the card at the wrong gantry with the "X"... She was trying and trying for ages, so in the end we decided to help the woman... And the problem was solved by adding an extra 20 cents cos she did not pay the full amount when she bought the card...

What I was pissed off is that, the station control staff were chatting all the way in their comfortable air-con room... I thought their job is to 'control' the station and yet there is a helpless woman no knowing what to do...

Due to the circumstances, there are a few policemen standing guard... Then apparently, there was one standing at the gantry witnessing the turmoil the woman went thru without at least helping her to get the attention of the staff... I dun think there will be a riot if he was to stand away for a few seconds right???

No comments: