Monday, January 22, 2007

6 weird things about me

I was tagged to do this '6 weird things' thingy... I dunno leh... but I shall try... so here are all my dark weird secrets.. haha
here goes...

1)
I like to arrange my pillows and bolsters in a certain way before I sleep. I've got 3 pillows and 2 bolsters. So one of the bolsters must be below, then the 3 pillows must be put in this way:/-\. then me hug the last bolster... Weird eh

2)
I loves to buy shoes. I think its weird for a guy who like to buy shoes, or rather general public thinks its weird. But I loves shoes,cos its the only size that will never change... haha

3)
I got a lot of shoes but i only wear 1 pair most of the time.. haha...Because me lazy to dig out all the shoes to go along... Me just wear wat is outside the shoe cabinet... haha.. weird lazy.

4)
I like to bear hug my brother. He's 18 already. But I like to hug him. People may say 'eeks... so er xin!' But maybe we had being hugging since we were young, so to us its not weird. Maybe thats y we siblings can be closer than alot of other people.

5)
I think its weird for me to do this thing because I dun normally 'entertain' such things... hmmm... Maybe I am too free today... haha

6)
Its weird because I love u...


Tagged by me,
Melting lemon (u will never get away wif this)
Yk (since don tag pq, i shall tag yk lor)
Nua (how can i leave u out leh?)

No comments: