Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Something to think about

I was reading a friend's blog and she was feeling lousy. Like stress in sch and stress not finding another half, stress of not feeling good about one self. Then I quoted something which I heard it in a HK drama 'healing hands 3'.

here goes:
'Animals and humans belong to the same category. But studies show that humans unhappier than animals. Y? Because humans got this 'I dun have' thinking or attitude or watever u wanna put it. And humans tend to focus more on the 'I dun have', so thats y humans are not happy cos they are not satisfied. Whereas animals do not have the 'I dun have' thinking or attitude or watever u wanna put it. They have the 'I have' thinking or attitude or watever u wanna put it, they dun hunt more then they need, they dun built more then they need bla bla bla, cos they think 'ok, I have enough'.'

So people, dun focus on wat u dun have, focus on wat u have. I think we all have enough of wat we need.

No comments: