Monday, January 22, 2007

Bubbles are round

This is my recent msn nick:
"Have u ever wondered y bubbles are round?"

Actually I've being thinking about this qn for quite some time, but I've forgetten about it as time goes by. Then recently while drinking mango frap from starbucks with Michelle, I started blowing bubbles into my drink then I suddenly remembered this question.

I dunno y I ask this question. Its just a 'wonder' thing. Then after chatting with Nua online then I came out wif an answer to y I ask this question. I told her, everybody is too busy with their lives to 'wonder' about stuff. We just take things for granted. We do not care about the small things anymore. We are missing out a lot of things in life. We are not curious anymore. We are not as innocent as young kids anymore. We are losing it...

Maybe we should take some time out to start 'wonder' again

No comments: