Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bored

Dunno y... Ever since I came back from Taiwan I am bored... I've explained it to Mien before how I feel...

Is like I was damn bored... But I dun feel like doing anything... And I am playing the same cd over and over again until i go to bed...

On sat, after I got my Client's signature I returned to office... I wanted to read a book to pass my time but i was bored... So I called to almost all my friends up to chat... Pls dun be mistaken that I was trying to propect or wat... I was really bored... hmmm let me recall who I've called... I've called Xy, Haoyang, Zhiyi... ok lah so not 'almost all' of my friends...

I dunno why leh.... I am really bored... like today, I went for lunch with
Susan, btw thanks for the bday treat, then i went to the gym trying to exercise but after cross training for haf hour then after a few weights then 5 mins of treadmail, i was bored liao... so me bathed and came back home... Actually I was bored b4 the lunch liao or else i will not jio for supper, something which i seldom do...

I am damn bored... nothing can perk me up leh... I think these few days I've been disturbing mien... sorry ah... haha... and thanks for trying to find a reason y i am bored... haha

1 comment:

mien said...

well, u call that disturbing? lolz. it will not be if you dun do it like every other day? and if u try to do something about it though. gd luck!