Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sat

hmmm... it was a very packed sat...

Thanks PQ for asking me out for ktv... I've being craving for ktv since dunno when... haha... she knows I am bored, so she asked me out... So we went to sing KTV at woodlands Partyworld from 12-4pm with don and yk... It was fun... Sang my heart out...

Then at 5pm went out with Kong at Orchard... We went window shopping a while but most of the time from 5 to 930 we were eating... haha... It was good that we did some catching up...

Then after that i wen to Zouk, trying to get myself drink together with Alex... But I am still sober lor... cos didnt drink a lot and left zouk at around 2am cos a friend of mine wanna go home liao... so fetch her home lor...

And now I am typing this blog...

And I know I will get bashed if i post this next sentence... haha... but who cares... haha

I've taken my first puff of cigarettes... Quite shiok actually... muahaha

No comments: