Friday, August 03, 2007

A rash move

I made a rash move today... Its nothing serious... Just that I've just book a PA holiday flat from 27th Sept to 1st Oct... I was just surfing the website and I just clicked... then I went OMG!!!

Haha... nvm lah... Since I've booked liao... I shall organise an annual BBQ gathering like I always did in the past... Sent out some smses and got some replies... hmmm.... i shall list down who replied me so that I will not forget...

Those I've msged (pls help me inform them again ok?):
Serina, Xinying, Jiabin, Huiyi, Zhihan, Guang, Jodie, Feiyou, Esther, Lijuan, Grace,
Kelun, Chios, Geraldine, Ah Beng, Pinyan, Jun hong, Meiting...

Thats about all, If I've missed out anyone, pls help me inform ok??? Tell them to reply me... haha

I shall assume those with partners be 1 + 1 unless u inform me ah...

Those replied and free to go:
Serina
Xinying
Jiabin
Jodie
Huiyi

Just recieved Pinyan's confirmation

Oh btw the BBQ is on the 29th SEPT... #03-07

No comments: