Friday, November 24, 2006

Life is unpredictable

I went to my IA supervisor's wake today... He was very young... At most older than me like 3 - 4 yrs... There are complications from the heart operation... I got the news on Thursday... So sudden...

I was sad, cos he was a very very nice guy... He went out with us, bought coconut jelly for us, helped us with the programming etc etc... But wat really makes me sad was that I went with him for a KTV session just 3 weeks ago... And barely a month he's gone...

Unpredictable... After the op, he was actually recovering... He was transferred from the ICU to the normal ward and he woke up to have his breakfast... But he collapsed...(This is wat I've heard)

So people, take things easy... I am still complaining about my job but now I really kan kai le... If I can find another job good, but if i cannot find another job I shall stay here because at least I have a job...

Work hard, but dun work TOO hard... Spend time with urself, friends and family... Do wat u enjoy doing...

I shall use back the same line...

Never think u failed something because
"You did the best u could. Thats all anybody can do."
Take it easy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I've always said, its not the destination that counts, it's the journey.

Be sure that you enjoy your journey. Life is too short for too many regrets...