Monday, November 13, 2006

Updates... ho ho ho...

Ok... Finally some updates... Lets go by chronologically.... (WARNING: Long post)
05/11/06
Ah Nua Bday Celebration at 'Pitstop'

We went there like 12pm then I think played for like 4 hours??? Quite fun lah... Esp the 'Taboo' game... And thru dunno wat game, everybody noes I LOVES $$$$... HAHA...
And we gave ah nua a special gift... See Pics...

Its shaped like a cheesecake BUT..... Its a PANTY... Ho ho ho...


Ok lah.. This is the full set...

Its only when I received these pictures I know I LOVES to make funny expressions... Below are my contributions.. haha


And I realised not only me... He also...


06/11/06
Slack

07/11/06
Slack

08/11/06
Slack

09/11/06
Bought Final Fantasy XII... Play play play

10/11/06
Afternoon went ot have lunch with Yanming... Celebrate her bday on 12/11/06... Me treat her NYDC... She treat me TCC... We ate at suntec, drink at bugis cos we wanna to kino (or rather me wanna go kino), to buy FF XII game guide... Was struggling whether to buy Death Note Manga, decided not to.... haha... Oh... We went sunshine plaza to looked at some anime stuff before bugis... bought a 7.50 figurine... Chio...

11/11/06
play game

12/11/06
play game plus couldn'e sleep at night cos too nervous... y??? Cos start work on 13/11/06...

13/11/06
Wake up, brush teeth, bathe, take train to tanjong pagar... The train ride was TERRIBLE!!! Not because of other people, its because of me myself... Halfway I was feeling VERY sick... Think I am too nervous... I felt giddy and nauseous... Then I felt my bowels start to move!!! OMG... lucky didnt come out... But I managed to get to the office... Heng ah...
Oh btw , my company is Shinryo Singapore Pte Ltd... A big jap firm.... My project in charge of circle line stage 2... Exciting sia... but me stress... cos me noe NUTS... so today me just read read and read lor...
The people there are quite nice lah... Best thing is they speak in Chinese... wooo... But is only the first day... shall see how it goes... And my office is in a container, those type u see near construction site? yes that kind... *sob*

No comments: