Friday, November 24, 2006

Ok... I'm Old...

Yesterday I had a gym session at 9pm so I started to jio people for dinner since morning... But everybody was busy that day so I was alone...

So I decided to pop by Stand Chart to visit my ex-colleagues... So exciting... I like madeline... I clicked well with her, maybe cos she is an auntie.. haha... Oops... But I dun deny me can click very well with aunties... So? Me auntie killer mah...

After me left stand chart with Madeline to go and take a train to somerset I realised that I forgot to change back my IC, so in the end me had to turn back... That was about 7pm... Damn early...

I in the end walk around a bit see see here see see there... I really like the place... I really like the place cos I think is beautiful... The green grass amidst the concret jungle... I always relax there after my work last time... After a while me decided to walk to esplanade then walk around then to gym...

On the way there, me saw mr tay on his way home... Haha... He asked me y am I there, I said me came to look for friends then we parted and me continued my very slow stroll... I walk along the bridge admiring the scenery and the cool air... Then I walk to the out door stage thing and there is a performance there... Wah so good, can pass time... But in the end me didnt only pass the time I really enjoyed it...

The performer is Robert Fernando... He is a famous guy... Oh I forgot to mention that the place was PACKED to the MAX... And almost ALL senior citizens... Cos this guy sings oldies from the 50s to the 80s... From Beatles to Bee Gees to ABBA... COOL!! I LOVED ALL SONGS!!! I even noe how to sing most of them lor... Like 'Thank you for the music', 'Dancing Queen' from ABBA, 'Somewhere out there' from American Tales and Bee Gees' song which I dunno the name but I love the song since dunno when, the chorus goes like "you dun noe wat is like.. Baby, U dun noe what its like... To love somebody, to love somebody the way I love you...', etc etc...

The performance ended at 830 damn... Was tempted to skip gym but i went instead... Dowan to be lazy...

I'm old... But who cares cos me really enjoy those songs... They are nice!!

No comments: