Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Crazy

I think I am going crazy...

Ever since last year, I started to worry... what kinda worries??

For example:
Last yr my family went to Beijing, China for a tour... The worrying starts... It subsided a bit when they called me when they reached there... Then my worrying starts again on the day they leave for Singapore.. It stops when they arrived home...

Now its getting more and more ridiculous... Worrying starts when the phone rings for too long and no one picks up... Then I start to call and call again...
Or when smses were not replied fast if I am expecting one, for example last fri when my sis went out and was expected to be late. I smsed her, but no reply... I was like 'Wasn't she going to come back around 2-3am? Now its 4!'... Or my bro was supposed to be back home from his concert which I expects to be 11-12 plus... but he came back at around 2...

My parents will go out to go marketing and buy us breakfast on weekends... Worrying starts when they came back later then usual...

Now my worrying starts again when my mum told me that they are going to Hainan for a week in July...

I think I am going crazy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha this is called showing concern... u're not going crazy