Thursday, May 29, 2008

I hate sch holidays

When I was still in sch, I love sch holidays... Because its my holiday...
But now I hate sch holidays, because there's simply too many people around!!
I cannot eat in peace, ride in peace, walk in peace, shop in peace and due to my work nature, I cannot work in peace... Dammit students...

Keep your noise volume down, turn off all your 'play-to-let-everybody-hear-what-u-are-listening-to' phone and parents PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look after your child/children. Dun let them run wild and dun blame anyone for knocking your running amok children becuase YOU, the parents, are the ones who are supposed to look after your small little monsters. If you dun wanna look after your own kids, then dun give birth to them lah dammit! I dun understand, if some of you can leash your pets, I am sure u can keep an eye on your kids right? Or I should assume that your pets are more impt that your kids...

No comments: