Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Millions of dollars

Even though I've being into this biz for a year. But today I realised that I am in charged of Millions of dollars of coverage for my clients! (And thats excluding many many more for hospitalisation coverage) This is huge responsibility and I am thankful to all of my existing clients for all the trust they showed me for the past year.

The majority of the public may think that they are paying premiums into the drain or thin air or rubbish chute, for a mere $200 per month, their lives are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars IMMEDIATELY. Imagine if one is to fall seriously ill, he/she will get the major illness coverage cheque to pay for the medical bills/medication!

Who says insurance are crap?!
So please dun treat agents as cockroaches. Agents are there to help you when you are really in need. Try asking your friends for $50K for medical treatment.

Watch the below clip then you will understand

No comments: