Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thru out the years

Was having trouble sleeping again. Mind was full. Then started thinking about the close people I've met thru out the years since primary school.

Primary:
Joined CO in pri sch. Made a very good friend, Mingshan, she was the kinda big sister who takes care of you. Because she is one year older than all of us. Then Geraldine, who played the cello in CO. The 3 of us will go eat KFC in the morning before going to sch. Then I've joined an external CO at Fengshan CC where I've met or get to know better, Yanming, Beishi, JianYuan (Lost touch since).

Secondary:
Was the only one in my class to get into AHS. Went to sch on the first day with Yanming. From then on, I was alone. Was assigned to class 1H, the first people I met were Shiwen, Patrick and Nicholas. We were so noisy then until Ms Shahila(dunno whether I've spelled correctly or not) called us the 4 masketeers.
Joined CO (as usual) in sch then PAYCO ever since, who people I've met I shall classify them as the PAYCO people.

JC:
Once again I'm alone in my new class. After a few months, I've finally settled down in my new class. I've made a BIG group of friends who helped me a lot esp during JC 2. They are Mingliang, Guizhong, Michael and Edwin, we name ourselves as East, South, West, North and 中. Then there were Jiahui, Bibianna, Suiming, Yiqun, Wendy, Jesline and of course Shirui.
Joined CO AGAIN, where I've met Jiahao, Peixia, Christina, Liyun, Jingfen and once again Shirui. We are like 7 chatterboxes which can talked for the whole night.

NTU:
Met Zhiqiang and he can be called as my benefactor who helped me alot during the last 2 years in NTU. Then met Edwin, Kaiwen, Michelle, Fengling, Xiuhui whom I called the Rotaract People. Oh... How can I forget Jesmine, Jiahong, Jieyang, Weijun and Yaokun?

Shinryo:
What can I say? Of course is PW and Susan. There nothing I can say, cos u noe it. Ha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beloved..u not gd la...nvr mention me!!

Anonymous said...

My name was there!! *skips around* XD

Seriously, we ought to really go find and grab Beishi some day... it'll be really nostalgic to just sit together at Mac or somewhere to catch up with one another...

I've never seen her since, like, FOREVER... =(

Anonymous said...

Oh, the one who posted at 12:06AM was me.... haha!

-Yanming

Unknown said...

Yucks! me and don weren't in the list huh! hahahahahha....

Anonymous said...

*ahem* *cough* *cough*