Saturday, December 23, 2006

Company DnD cum Christmas Celebration

Yesterday me totally no mood to work, cos at night got company DnD then we can knock off at 3pm... So in the morning I went for a totally bo liao meeting which ended like around 12pm at paya lebar, wanted to take a cab back to kallang office but it turned out that there were no available taxis in sight, so me and me colleague decided to walk back office...
Came back office then christmas celebrations liao.. woo... Ate KFC and gift exchange... Me got a photo frame.. So sian... Dun like it... haha... After the celebrations, came back office to slack and listen to my project manager to say ghost stories about the past construction sites... then 3pm!! yeah!

Me and my colleagues went to brewerks to drinks b4 heading down to M hotel for the DnD. Me already semi drunk... haha...

ok.. me gonna have tea break now.. wil update later.. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't drink too much lah, oei. Not good for liver and you'll get a pot belly. Haha!

Didn't know you are such a party animal though. O_O