Tuesday, December 19, 2006

MOS

Ha ha.. I am 'eating snake'now in the office... So me shall update abit about my week...

Went to MOS last friday with my colleagues... It was fun!!! We 'opened' a bottle of gin and a bottle of vodka... In no time I was high... Not drunk though, just very high... Was dancing all night to the excellent music... Even though I didnt really noe wat is going on around me, but i know the music there was good and the place was crowded...

There are 5 guys and 3 girls... I was the last guy standing... haha... 2 puked, 1 almost cannot tanhan and the one more cannot drink too much cos driving... Me DIDNT puke!! yeah!!!

Shall update more when i got time and mood... Next time me jio u all go MOS again ok? go there early grab a place to sit, drink and get drunk so that the rest of the night can dance like mad!!

No comments: