Friday, December 08, 2006

Money Vesus Time

Do U wan to earn lotsa money but no time cos u will be working like a dog, or do u wan ur weekends and holidays but not so much money?

Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...Damn it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I prefer. xD

Less money, but more quality time with my friends and family.

Money is just... something that you can't do without in life, but you don't need lots of money to live a meaningful life.

For me, so long as its enough for me not to worry where my meals gonna come from the next day, it's good enough. I'll rather be free from all the stress from work when I reach home, and enjoy time with my loved ones.

Maybe I'm a girl, so I can say that easier. Perhaps it's different for men since the family usually depends on him...

Anonymous said...

Think i'm quite realistic. Hhaha..when i'm loan free I'll wan a job wif more time to myself thou less pay. But the situation i'm in now dont allow mi to do so. =(

Anonymous said...

Wah you post so many blogs in 2 days?!

Money is something that is very important to all of us. How much of it you need depends on your personal goals and need for it.

Consider what you really want in life, and what you will do with the money.

If not, even when you really take the pain to earn alot of money, but finally find that there is no meaning to it..

Erm hope this sorta makes sense to you. Personal opinion.