Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sales... Should I?

This question has being bothering me for the past 1 week... Should I go to bank sales? Should I??? I want to get into a bank and the only way is thru sales and operations... And now I may got an opportunity to get into a sales position in a local bank (not POSB and DBS)...

I am a very lazy person. I wan to make a lot of money yet I still wan my weekends and at least a good 5 hour night sleep... But I know this scenario will not happen at this stage of my life, so therefore I need to make a decision...

Fixed pay, got weekends or possible of a high variable pay, no weekends...
How how how??? Head damn big now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm 1st time I replying to yr blog entries, but anyway....Was quite surprised when I got to know that you took up the engineer position, as you seemed quite determined to get a job in the financial sector.

If you ask me, if your interest is in the financial sector, should work towards it bah. Still considered young, can follow your heart. At least there are like 4-5 people in my company that came from bank ops department, and 1 of them is a business analyst, 2 are account managers, 2 are ops managers.

Ultimately up to your choice still. =)