Saturday, December 09, 2006

Emotionally unstable

I realised that after I came to the uni, I've become more and more emotionally unstable... I know that I am a person with moodswings, but I think it has gotten worse after the 2nd yr of uni... In the past I tried to control myself, but I find it more and more difficult to control myself now... Wat has the uni done to me?!!

Nowadays I get depressed very easily (in the past was I get angry very easily), but I think depress is much worse then anger... I can get depressed over very trival stuff, so trival that u may think it is ridicules...

Thats y if u are the poor guy/gal who keep receiving my smses, I am sorry, because me need someone for me to complain to...

Trying to keep myself sane...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can try and do some community/volunteer work.. it might help you out of depression when you see there are loads of people out there who are in worse situations than you are, and it might boast your level of confidence because you know you are able to help them in certain ways...

Anonymous said...

i guess u r growing..
when u see more, u realise more and the more u know, the more u care, and thats why you are more concern about what is happening to you.

in the past u r living in a small world, and now u r facing a totally different world. its just different stages of life.

think twice, do you feel depressed when you r comparing with someone better than you??

look around you, do you think you r the worst. the ans is definitely NO...