Sunday, October 15, 2006

3 birthdays in 3 days

Friday - Kelun's Birthday
Saturday - Edwin's Birthday
Today - Debbie's Birthday
OMG... 3 days of birthdays celebrations! That is ALOT for a week... bye bye $$$... haha
Today went to golden mile complex for steamboat. It was damn crowded and I was pissed...
We went here, they told us "oh... no seats go that side", so we went "that side", then "that side" people told us "oh... here no more seats go that side(previous side)"... I was like "huh? wata hell"... Nvm... we went back to "that side" (which is the first side)... they told us "oh... no more seats go that side... or u all go find urselves seats..." -_-"' I was like ok lor... we go find ourselves... Finally we found 3 tables, so we decided to split because we got 10 people... At first we ask her whether we can join the tables, she say cannot... then ok lor... we spilt... then I say ok lah we sit here... that that bitch said in a VERY LOUD CHINA voice "no no no... u all cannot sit here... cannot join tables..." I was "argh...." so I replied in my very loud singapore voice "we will spilt 4 4 4 not joining tables"... she just turned her head away... after that she told her colleague in hainanese "they all wanna sit 4 4 4!"... Think I dunno hainanese... I am a HAINAN!... KNS!!!Lucky her colleague noes how to do business, she said ok can... I burst "yah we are going to sit 4 4 4... even if cannot your attitude must be good right?!" I dun care if there are hundreds of people... I hate bad service... Damn them...

Anyway, happy birthday to all 3 of them... haha...

P.S. the cake from the dunno-wat-name cakeshop from takashimaya was GOOD!!!

No comments: