Friday, October 06, 2006

Its Friday...

Ok.... Finally another week has gone by... Here comes the weekend... Hmmm... Today after work will be going to gym, tomolo night will be going to ktv then sunday afternoon may be having lunch at the newly opened Vivocity at harbourfront...

Why so much activities? Because I wanna connect to all my friends again... To "redeem" myself from all the "pang seying" in the past which causes them to jio me anymore... Now is pay back time... And I also wanna forget all the unhappy stuff that happened... Shall go and make myself happy...

Then next wed is the moe interview. Friday going to spend the night in Changi Village Hotel with my pa friends. Then Sat may jio people to go swimming or badminton... Wooo... Packed weekends...

What shall I do for the week after next leh?? hmmm...

Oh yah.... Happy Mid-Authem Festival!

p.s My that sis is going to help me make a blogskin as well as to help me "configure" this site. Stay Tuned...

No comments: