Thursday, October 12, 2006

Give thanks 5

Ok... Last last post...
I almost forgot about my beloved hall friends... They are PQ, Donny, Yk and Zhiqiang (who is also my sec friend, fyp partner and neighbour in hall)...

They are my mahjong kakis. They also dio my PMSes from me before but they still jio me for mahjong and dinners... I will try to attend most of the mahjong sessions even though i suspect they cheat my money haha(joking lah)...

You guys make my life in Hall 14 totally different... I have no regrets moving to hall 14 from that eeks hall 10... Thank you all...

I wanna thank ZQ for all the help and tolerance... You help me the most in NTU school work wise as well as all the club stuff which I always complained to u... Think I can graduate is because of all your help... Thanks a lot...

No comments: