Thursday, October 12, 2006

Give thanks 2...

This post is for my Rotaract Friends. I LOVE all my rotaract friends! I miss them sooooo much during yr 3 and yr 4. Even though all of them are very busy now, we still meet up for ktv and dinners. I wish we will always stay in touch.

I wanna thank Michelle and Edwin. These 2 people always hear me grumble about school work, about life and now about job hunt. We always go drinking together. It is fun.

I really really wanna thank Jesmine. She is the best ever! She gave me advice on club stuff. I always complained to her. She has been my sub com since yr 1 in Club Service Division and then my Vice-President. She is always there when I needed help. Thank u aunt jes!

I wanna thank Jieyang, Jiahong and Likang for being such good friends as well as committee members. I hope we can stay in touch. Come out and have a swim, badminton or even mahjong session guys!

I wanna thank the rest too. I noe all of u are busy with work. But I will try to keep in touch with all of u. Cos U all provided the BEST times during NTU times. Thanks

No comments: