Thursday, October 05, 2006

Omg... I've started a blog...

I dunno why I start this blog. Maybe is because I've got nobody to talk to. Maybe I am too bored in the office doing stupid stuff. Maybe I am to depressed so that I need something to express them. Sigh...

Should I make this blog private? Should I set a password for this blog? I normally type all my thought into a word document and stored them in my pc and now it will be published publicly.

Anyway, since I've started it I might as well continue with it. Before you continue to read this blog please be prepared because this is going to be a very depressing blog. I normally write down my thoughts when I am down. BUT dun worry cos I am always in depressed mode. ha.

End of this entry for this title. Needa start another title for my REAL entry.

No comments: