Thursday, October 12, 2006

Give thanks 4...

Last post... This post is for all of my PAYCO friends ( and some of my sec friends)... They are with me for half of my life now... 13 yrs... OMG... They are the closest friends I have so therefore I treasure them most...

I wanna thank Chios. She was once my closest "girl" friend. She understands me the most. We went odd places. We even caught a blue shooting star at East Coast Park after our studies for our exams. And she will definately ask me out during my birthday. I remembered there was one year during my birthday she asked me out to meet her at clementi. I was in NTU so therefore I was in hall. Everbody was busy. But I am glad that she remembers my birthday and gave me a present. An OP T Shirt. Thank you.

I wanna thank Serina and Xinying. They are like sisters. They are best friends. Initially both Serina and I cannot stand each other. But now we are gym buddies! haha... Lucky I can tahan u during sec days. And she is the one who trained my fashion sense... haha... Xinying is like a big sister in the group. She does ALL the organising. She organised almost ALL events. gathering and outings. I really thank her for that.

I wanna thank Kelun too. Even though he sorta joined out clique later than anyone else. He provides a big brother figure in the group. He has lotsa general knowledge! Thank u for driving us up and down. And not forgeting for all the Ice Cream and chocolates!

I wanna thank Grace for also providing the venue for most of our mahjong session. We always like to go to her house for mahjong session. Its like suddenly we can call her and ask "Hey Grace! Can we go to ur house for mahjong?" Most prob we will endup in her room playing mahjong overnight. haha

Until now, I can still say "I LOVE PAYCO!"

No comments: