Friday, October 20, 2006

Morning People

Wooo!!! TGIF!!!
Finally is Friday!! So exciting!! (Damn ever since Dolly from Under One Roof use this phrase, it became my phrase too... ah....)
Tonight after gym I will go back to NTU Hall 14 to DA SHA SI FANG!! yeah yeah yeah... *Hands itchy itchy

This morning I met a friend at the MRT station. This is the friend from my previous post. I dunno y leh... I am not angry or anything, but I sense awkwardness in the air from me... My face didnt not show much expression, I gave short answers, I didnt look straight into the eyes even though I knew he is trying very hard to converse with me... I really dunno y... BUT I am NOT angry or upset in any sense... I must change my attitude or else I will lose this friend... But 1 thing for sure, I dun feel as close to him anymore... Because I think (This is strictly wat I THINK), I cannot treat him as my BEST friend if he does not treat me as one... I know I know things cannot be equal, but I really wanna have a EQUAL friendship... I am going to meet him tomolo, I will tell him I treat him as my best friend and I wonder am I his best friend, good friend, friend or aquaintance... I need to get my answer...

Haha... Suddenly I feel like I behave like a primary school kid...

2 comments:

Jinyu said...

Hmmmmm ... there isnt an 'equal' to start with when u are refering to a relationship(in any ways). How u define ur equilibrium? Anyway, i think ah, once u get over with this 'incident' , u will realise that how much u give and how much u get back arent important at all.(Just like ur previous post, its just a matter of giver and taker.) I can be a giver towards a particular someone and i am happy about it. I am also at the same time, a taker. I'm sure there are bound to have people who treated me much more than i recipocate. If u think that a certain someone is treating someone better and treat u like 'grass', but u nv know the other side of the story! Its just that probably he has alot of friends and he 'seems' to be forever busy to have time for u.(Probably his other friends are complaining abt him too?)

In fact , i've always believed that everyone is bias, in any sense. A teacher is bias, parents are bias, so every single person is bias. In our hearts , we have our own 'hierarchy' of our friends. So we are often being 'blinded' by this thought of ours. Have u ever think in his position? For example, i quote myself. Sometimes i know by rejecting someone whom is close to me, he/she will understand. Cos he/she has been a very close friend of mine for very long time. He/she understands what kind of person you are. Its not really taking ur advantage, but its a display of trust, i feel.

Anyway, most pple tend to think too deep into relationship. Thats y u realise that the relationship between humans are drifting apart. For example, once i feel that i am a bit uneasy when left alone with u, i started to drift myself away. (But we nv think of what might have caused the distance. We just blame on each other.)

Just like today, u are feeling uneasy becos u know something happened but he is unaware. U are not angry. Its just that u knew something happened before and u are unsure of wad attitude u shld hold when u face him. Anyway i think this uneasiness will go away as times go by and provided if u are not 'pestered' by the 'equilibium' u are seeking for.

Tho i am younger than u... But like i said, i told u i'm matured. (A) Angelic smile.

Anonymous said...

Well said.
CY, there are things tt jus can;t be measured. Though u might nt realise it, there muz be a reason y u hv been frens for so long. N u should noe him well enuf tt he is not "ignoring" u on purpose.

Think we should believe in the friendship and add a bit of understanding. Otherwise, you will be the one killing the friendship n nt him.

Aniway, you hv not lost out in any way....in fact u're having a great time now too! Rite? :)