Monday, October 30, 2006

Congratulations!!!

My warmest congratulations to Quiling and Marcus!!! That was a wonderful wedding... I've had a great time as part of the 'male sisters' group... But I bet our 'chief sister', guang, had a much better time than me... haha...

Wish U both all the best for ur marriage. May u have a blissful, wonderful and 'all the good -fuls' marriage.

Marcus, U better treat Quiling good ah!! She got a BIG group of friends behind her. U will definately kena from all of us if u bully her... haha

*************************************************************************************

Looking at the video clips during the wedding dinner, something struck me. No, not I am old, is I realised that I've reached another phase of my life without even knowing it. Miss Chios is our friend since secondary sch and now she is happily married. I believe next will be Zhihan, who is also our close friend from PA and Sec sch... Time really flies.

When's mine??? haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahah...u go get at GF 1st then think when will it be la...now nothing isnt it too early to even think??hee.... =P

Unknown said...

Dun worry.. When it's time to come, it will come...

Ohh, you have a beloved btw wat...