Thursday, October 12, 2006

Give thanks

This post is dedicated to all my NTUCO friends... Y do I suddenly have this urge to thank them? Because when I was flipping through all the old photos, I realised that I was with them almost all the time thru out the 4 years in NTU... The bad thing about me is that I dun really treasure them as much... I dunno y though, but this is wat I "discover" now... I've being seeing these people much more than my other friends and I dun even realised it until now! I'm sorry...

I wanna thank Zhixiong who has always being so supportive. I dunno y I can click with u so well when u are yr 4 and I was yr 1. Thank u for being there. I will always remember the days I went over to ur room to chit chat and disturb u.

I wanna thank Haoyang. This is the guy from the army. Damn good guy. I am sorry for always taking "advantage" of u. But I really wanna thank u. Still remember the last few weeks of army days? haha... We cannot get along... Lucky we can bury the hatchet.

I wanna thank Zhiyi and Seening. These are the 2 girls who are the closest to me in NTUCO. I can always find them when I wanna grumble. I will remember the days I went to Zhiyi and Shiyun's room to gossip and the very late night supper with Seening and Haoyang. It was fun!

I wanna thank Baoyu too. I will never forget u, 'master'. Even though this girl is 1 yr younger than me. I felt like she is my elder sister. I dunno y. Maybe because she noes more about this society than me ba. She always give good advice. Haha.. The 3 of us, u me and zx, talked for hours while the others BBQed for us...

I wanna thank everybody from NTUCO. Debbie, Suqing, Kailin, Zhiqiang, Kaka, Uncle Weiming and the rest. Forgive me if I didnt write down ur names. But dun worry ur names are in my heart.

Seems like I am also taking things for granted... I shall not do so from now on...

No comments: