Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm Beat!!!

Woo.... I am really very tired...
Friday I went to Changi Village Hotel to celebrate Kelun's Birthday. Quite fun... Almost all close Payco friends were there... But only me, xy, beng stayed over...
I played the demo version of FFXII, cos Kelun got the demo disc!!! Yeah!! Wah wat a big difference in the battles, needa get used to it before i can really master it... Cant wait for the english version to come out...

Opps... Off track... Back to the hotel stay... It was darn cold lor... Wanted to change into t shirt and shorts, but luckily I didnt... It was like North Pole in that room... I woke up like 3 times in the middle of the night to make myself warm... In the end I cannot take it so I left at around 8 plus... Cos wanna go home to catch some sleep before I go meet Donny they all...

So I went back home at around 9 plus... slept for around 2 hours... eat brunch... then off to Chinatown to meet Donny, PQ, YK and ZQ for KTV AGAIN!!! HAHA... I think I am crazy... We went to the "Ten dollar" family Ktv place... Got free flow drinks and a bowl of "shark fins" soup... Not bad u noe the place, the songs are new and u can sing for like 5 hours for just a mere 10 bucks...

Then we went to Vivocity to watch "The Departed"... Ermmm... Not bad lah the film (For those who haven watch the Hongkong version)... I shall not comment anymore... Dowan to be a spoiler...

Haha... Dunno y... Even though this was my second time to Vivocity, I still feel very excited... Mainly because there are still a lot of unexplored places or maybe is the crowd that made the place very happening... Vivo is cool!

Btw I've got a present! Thx... I've never receive any surprise present before... And this is really a surprise... THANKS ALOT! I Love it!

P.s. Another step to success...

No comments: