Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Zombie in the office

Have u all ever notice that some people dont have any "life" in their eyes??? There is one girl sitting next cubicle next to mine, she totally has NO life in her eyes... as if she is a zombie... (and she looks like one also) Oops... slap mouth... bad karma...

She keeps going to the toliet.... I think got like 10 times a day... How I notice?? Because everytime she stands up and walk to the toliet I felt a chill down my spine as if she is spying on me... waiting to kill me... eeks.... Terrible... She just came to this office for like only a week... Think she temp also... eeks...

Oh yah... she also very cheapo... she always goes to the pantry to get free canned drinks... How i noe? Cos she open the can lah... Nobody in this part of my office drink the free canned drinks lor... only her...

*Oops... She just walk past... eeks

No comments: