Monday, October 30, 2006

Pole = Backbone??

Friday night... Everybody is trying to hop onto the mrt to get back home as soon as possible... The train was packed... Everybody is trying to keep their balance on the fast moving/braking train... I looked around for something I can hold on to as a support..

But ALAS!!! I was no where near the 'hoops' and ur only hope is to hold onto the vertical pole... And there I see an idiotic person LEANING onto the pole as his support while depriving the 4-5 people around him the support... KNN

To counter this, I purposely hold onto the pole when his back accidentally leave the pole. BUT he leaned back onto my hand!!! EEKS!!! Damn these inconsiderate people!!!

Cant he see that the mrt was crowded and he convienently take posession of the pole b leaning his back on the support poles??!!! Cant his bring out his backbone from his briefcase and fix it back into his body and stand like everybody else? If he wanna lean so much, might as well fixed a pole onto his back and lean wherever he goes!!! I was so pissed!!!

Then I looked around the cabin... To my surprise, he was not the only one who lean to the pole. There are about 3-4 other idiots who did not bring their backbone out to work that day...

U tired, people also tired ok?! Argh

No comments: