Saturday, October 21, 2006

Slimming

I believe all of u who tried slimming down b4 encountered this... I encountered this numerous times this 1.5 months...

I started gym and diet 1.5 months ago... I try not to drink soft drinks, try not to eat a lot, try no to touch fatty meats, try not to eat supper... But there will be some people who will say "aiyoh... zhen de ma?" or "bu yong lah... eat! enjoy life" or they will just simply try to tempt u by eating the food as if they are having sex...

To these people "PLEASE GROW UP!!!"

Do u all noe that to follow a diet is EXTREMELY tough? Idiots! Even though u are slim/thin/flat, u no need to diet or even though u are as fat as the hippo but with no intention of losing those spare tyres, I think it will be good to give some encouragement to the "dieter" and not to rub salt into the wounds, so to speak... Or u can just simply shut ur gap up...

But during this period there are people who are very encouraging... they tell me how to lose weight faster or to simply show encouragement.. Thanks...

One thing i must say is that i was touched by my official mahjong kakis that they did not buy any tibits for the overnight mahjong session and they bought vitosoy (the only drink i can drink when i am hungry besides water) for me in case I am hungry... This is wat I mean by encouragement... Thank u guys! I will surely treat u all to red star after i got my first pay from my first perm job...

6 comments:

Jinyu said...

just a note:

Tho soyabean is good for health in ANY ways ... BUT! over-consumption is no good. (eh there are articles telling us how bad 'soyabean' can be) thats y u see that i am not pestering mummy in buying liao ...

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, then you better tell me what you CAN eat so that I won't treat you to all the 'wrong' foods next Friday >_>;

Unknown said...

Hey scares me! I thought you are referring to me coz I indeed tried to tempt u to eat before... Haha...

Anonymous said...

I hear you.
they are the saboteurs.

avoid them. heh.
they are just envious that u are embarking to a new place better, to becoming a better man.

while they still sit there in anguish with FATS all over their body.

hurhur

Trepxe said...

Thx people...
I simply love ur comment, er... hahaha

Anonymous said...

jiayou! i'm joining you soon after i got money to join gym... lol