Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm Back!!

I'm back after MIAing for a couple of days!!! Nothing interesting had happen so far... Nothing interesting because I skipped work on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday... Haha...

No, me not PMSing AGAIN... Monday skipped cos Tuesday holiday and office nobody, then wednesday cos me could not wake up in time then thursday cos me got an interview... The interview was alright, I think I did good... But there will be a second round if I am shortlisted... Sigh.. Needa wait again...

Coming Monday got another interview, shit, forgot the company's name... Then I am going for the bloomberg recruitment event which I also forgot when... haha... then 8th nov, me going to MFA for some assessments... quite exciting sia... but I will not stop sending resumes out...

U guys out there, if u consider urself as my friend, PRAY for me to get into a job as soon as possible or if u got any lobang tell me leh...

No comments: