Monday, October 16, 2006

I shall TRY not to buy 4D for 7 years... Cos I just dio suayed!!!

One fine evening, when the sun has already gone to sleep, I witnessed something. Something HORRIFYING!!! Dun worry is not a ghost... It's WORSE than a ghost!!! Let me tell u my story... (Look up into the sky)

After a satisfying workout at the gym today, I felt relaxed and energised. I thought to myself, "I've had a good workout and a wonderful day in the office. And I bought a new cd. Wah... good day... Nothing can go wrong now since I am at the Tampines Interchange". Suddenly ,REALLY SUDDENLY, when I was queueing up for bus number 72, I saw "it"... The horrifying thing I was talking about... It was something unsightly... I saw a.....





A BIG, DEEP, DARK AND I-THINK-IS-SMELLY-AND DIRTY BUTTCRACK!!!!ARGH!!!!!! Oh my goodness GRACIOUS me!!! I need holy water to cleanse my now polluted eyes!!!

Ok ok... Sometimes u need to show some of ur "assets" to the public but if ur only assets are those big, fat and u-thought-it-is-sexy butts and tyres... Please please please do care about the general public and the beautiful garden city despite the haze... I really really dun mind if u show ur "crack" but please at least make sure that first of all u are slim or u are wearing a super duper sexy g string before u start showing off ur butt to the INNOCENT public... Oh yah... Make sure u clean it properly or else ur beloved "black gold" will show and smell the whole environment... And I think the haze is bad enough for our lungs... Dun make us lose our eye sight too please!! Lucky I dun see any butt hairs coming out of the very low cut jeans...

Below is how I preceived as sexy and disgusting... Not drawn to scale... And am not against fat people cos I am also fat but at least I dun show my butt around...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: